- General provisions
- The purpose and scope of data collection
- The basis of data processing
- The right to control, access your data and correct it
- Final Provisions
- The administrator of personal data collected via the website www.printinghouse247.eu is Damian Smal doing business under the name P.H.U. XDS DAMIAN SMAL – Grupa eXtreme design system, head office address: Kolejowa 6b / 14, 26-500 Szydłowiec, NIP: 799-19-64-670, REGON: 142916683, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, e-mail address: email@example.com, hereinafter “Administrator”, who is also a Service Provider.
- The Customer’s personal data are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018 item 1000), Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. (Journal of the EU L 119 of 04/05/2016, page 1) and the Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
1. processed in accordance with the law,
2. collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
3. factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- The personal data of the Service Users collected by the Administrator are used for:
contacting the customer (customer)
information purposes and other activities related to the Customer’s activity on the website www.printinghouse247.eu
marketing purposes (Newsletter)
- The Administrator processes the following personal data of the Customers:
1. Name and surname,
2. E-mail address,
3. Phone number,
- The Administrator may process the following data characterizing the way the Customer uses the services provided electronically (operational data):
1. Identification identifying the end of the telecommunications network or IT system used by the Service Recipient.
2. Information on the start, end and scope of each use by the Customer of the service provided electronically.
3. Information on the use by the Customer of services provided electronically.
Providing personal data referred to in point 2 is necessary for the provision of services by the Service Provider via e-mail as part of the website.
BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
- Using the site and entering into contracts for the provision of electronic services through it, which involves the need to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. The person to whom the data pertains independently decides whether he wants to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider in accordance with the Regulations.
According to art. 23 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of
- Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended), data processing is allowed, inter alia, when:
1. the data subject consents to it, unless it concerns the deletion of data relating to him.
2. it is necessary for the performance of the contract when the data subject is a party to it or when it is necessary to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject.
- The processing of personal data by the Administrator always takes place within the framework of the admissibility of their processing mentioned in point 2. The processing of data will be related to the implementation of the contract or the need to take action before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject (point 2 b).
THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS THEIR CONTENT AND MAKE IMPROVEMENT
- The Service Recipient has the right to access their personal data and correct it.
- Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him, contained in the Administrator’s data file, in particular the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or they were collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- In order to realize the rights referred to in p. 1 and 2 can be used by sending an appropriate e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Website of the Service Provider uses “cookies”. The lack of changes in the browser settings on the part of the Client is tantamount to consenting to their use.
- The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization.
- The website uses types:
1. “Analytical” cookies allow better understanding of how the Customer interacts with the content of the website, better organize his layout. “Analytical” “cookies” collect information about the manner of using the website by the Customers, the type of website from which the Recipient was redirected and the number of visits and time of the Customer’s visit to the website. This information does not record specific Customer’s personal data, but it is used to develop statistics on the use of the website.
- The user has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Service Provider provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the collection and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.